Nail art can be funky, colorful or jazzy. You can paint a shiny nail design for a party or a sober one to school. Read this article to know some cool ideas to bedeck your talons.
If you are fashion conscious, then you probably have different ways of expressing your individuality. You may wear a t-shirt displaying a picture of your favorite band. You may adorn your hair with colorful beads. You may even wear your favorite baseball team cap. And if you really want to stand out in the crowd, then you can paint your nail with different designs. There are many nail paint colors and stickers available that can help in creating nail art. You can use different colors and creative designs to create funky and pretty nails. You can paint your nails with glitter for a party or you can paint your nails in stripes to match your clothes or even try painting little white colored dots on your nails. Here are some more nail art ideas for kids.
How to Paint Nail Art Designs
Making nail designs, with nail paint needs some practice. However for easy nail art designs for kids, simply paint the nails with a base color and stick different stickers on the nails. Listed below are the instructions for creating nails designs.
- Paint your nails with a base coat. The base coat for the nails can be of any color like pink, blue, green or black. You can also paint different nail colors as base coats on every nail. Make sure you dry the base coat properly, before applying more paint.
- Designing nail art takes time and patience. Select the design, you want to paint on your nail. For nail art, select simple designs. Sketch this design on paper, for reference. You can also fill up the design with colors, in case you want to see what it will look like on completion.
- Choose a color for the paint design which stands out, on the base coat. Paint the design on your nails with colors of your choice.
- Always dry every layer of the paint before adding a new stroke. Painting nail art ideas for kids is tricky. Here, is my secret. I make a plastic cone with a fine tip and fill it with little paint. Then using this cone, I draw any intricate shape on the nails easily or you can also use commercial nail polish pens for designing.
- To add a final touch to your nail art, try these ideas. If you are going to a party, add shimmer to your nails. Use a transparent glitter nail paint coat for a party look. If you want extra gloss on your nails, give your nails a final coat of transparent nail gloss. Nail gloss is also used for nail care.
Nail Art Ideas
Food On Your Nails
Paint your nails a base coat of any color you like, for example, bright yellow, dark green or dark pink. Decide what food items you want to paint on your nails. It can be ice creams, cupcakes, pizzas, or fruits like watermelon, pineapple, banana etc.
Apply a base coat of a nail paint color of your liking. Paint fine stripes in a smooth motion. You can have different color combinations with the base coat and stripes. Some examples are red and white, black and white, blue and yellow, etc.
Seasons as a Nail Design Theme
To paint a seasonal theme on your nails try these nail art ideas. On a base coat, paint rainbow, umbrellas, rain droplets, clouds, or any other weather related image that you like. You can also paint your nails in a summer theme. Paint designs like sun, sunglasses, caps, fruits, etc.
Music on Nails
Design any musical instrument like a guitar, piano, flute, etc. Attend your music class with these easy nail art designs for kids. Paint your nails with a base coat. Paint a simple design of the musical instrument on the nails.
Cool Shapes on Nails
For this idea you can use a bright or dark base coat. Paint different shapes like stars, triangles, hearts, squares, etc. You can also decorate your nails with game designs like tic-tac-toe or connect 4.
Animals on Nails
Paint your nails with a dark green or any nice colore base coat. The base coat will add to the forest like feeling. On the base coat, paint jungle animals like bear, monkey, giraffe, etc.