Using black nail polish for creating elegant nail art designs is the ultimate choice as it complements a variety of shades. You will find 20 dazzling designs made with black polish, paired with 10 amazing nail polish colors.
DIY Nail Polish
- Crush your favorite eyeshadow into powder form.
- Add it to a bottle of clear nail polish.
- Use a toothpick to mix the powder properly.
- Apply your new nail polish.
Since a decade or so, the popularity of nail art has kept increasing at an alarming rate. With the creation of innovative and mind-boggling designs every single day, it’s tough not to be tempted to try them all at once. Almost every woman out there, regardless of age, loves the idea of freshly done manicure. So, why should you shy away from it? You too should take pride in wanting/having pretty, polished, and poised nails; and that’s what you will get when you use black nail polish to create different types of nail art designs.
The elegance and sophistication of black polish can take any manicure to a whole new level. It can be paired with almost any other nail polish color to get that versatile look in any season. So, the next time you’re about to try a new manicure at home, give these stupendous designs a chance.
Beautiful Black Nail Art Designs
Using 10 different nail polish colors, we have compiled a few nail art ideas for you to browse through.
MATTE BLACK and BLACK
GOLD and BLACK
SILVER and BLACK
RED and BLACK
BLUE and BLACK
YELLOW and BLACK
PINK and BLACK
PURPLE and BLACK
WHITE and BLACK
GREEN and BLACK
Applying Nail Art at Home
For gorgeous-looking nails, here are some basic steps that you should follow.
- Dip a cotton ball in acetone to remove old nail polish, dirt, and/or oils off the nails.
- Trim, file, and buff your nails properly to the length you want.
- Apply a base coat using clear nail polish. This extra layer of polish will keep the nail bed from staining (turning yellow) after the colored polish is applied.
- Once dry, apply 1 – 2 coats of your favorite nail polish color as the base.
- Let the polish dry completely and then move on to applying the nail art design (from the above-mentioned images) you desire. You can use either a toothpick or black nail art pen to create intricate designs.
Yes, doing any kind of nail art requires some effort and patience from your side. However, when you do put in so much time and hard work into it, the glamorous and breathtaking results will be worth it. Trust us on this.